Unless otherwise indicated, the following policies are applicable to https://healthandfitnessmagazine.info.
Personal Information Policy
The information collected through our web sites is submitted to us voluntarily and by site users. When you browse our sites, any personal information will not be collected.
– From time to time we make names and postal addresses we have collected available to our affiliated third parties. These are reputable companies whose products and/or services we feel may interest you.
– We provide aggregate statistics about our customers, user traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties for statistical analysis, but these statistics will not include personally identifying info.
– When Credit card numbers are submitted to us through our websites are used for payment purposes only, and not for marketing purposes.
Your Privacy /Subscription Cancellation
Receiving e-mails from us is optional. If you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing information from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each e-mail.
To view and edit your existing personal information, or for more information on how to view and edit your personal information.
For general customer-service questions not related to privacy issues, please contact us by email. For customer service purposes, we maintain a record of e-mail messages and addresses sent to us, as well as any replies we may have sent in return.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Sites
Our websites may include links to websites of other companies unaffiliated with us. Please note that we are unable to review all such sites and take no responsibility for the content of any unaffiliated web site.
Cookies and Logs
Server logs capture certain non-personally identifying data, such as the time and date of a web visit, the browser and operating system being used, the IP address or domain name of the user’s ISP, and the web URL a user linked from. This information is used in aggregate form to help us plan system enhancements when necessary and to provide content which is compatible with our visitors’ web browsing systems.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence